Packing for a trip overseas is difficult enough, but there's another consideration when traveling to Italy: temperatures are expressed in Celsius! These quick, step-by-step instructions on how to convert Celsius into Fahrenheit will help you choose the right clothing and fare una bella figura.
Time Required: 5 minutes
- Consult a travel guide and listen to the weather report for the section of the country that you'll be visiting.
- Double the temperature given in Celsius.
- Add 32.
- The resulting number is the approximate temperature in Fahrenheit.
- Pack accordingly!
- The exact equation to convert Celsius to Fahrenheit is: F = (1.8 x C) + 32.
- Italian summers can be brutally humid—but shorts and T-shirts are definitely prohibited when visiting churches.